The Replacement Pt. 01

This is one part of a 5-part story. It is mostly a tale of first-time exhibitionism, but in certain chapters it does contain some incestuous overtones in regard to one of the relationships. If that is not your cup of tea, this probably isn't the story for you. Consider this your warning.

If you like this story and want to follow my characters' adventures within their connected universe, I recommend bookmarking my page, as the next story may or may not be in the same category. Constructive feedback is appreciated.

All characters involved in sexual or explicit activity are 18 years of age or older.

This is the first part of The Replacement, and as such, there is more story building than explicit material, but the story (and the sex) builds accordingly throughout the following chapters. Enjoy!

*****

A few minutes before showtime, Opening Night

I was usually pretty confident before a show. I'd been involved in theater for well over fifteen years. But tonight, I was nervous. It was going to be a night of firsts. It wasn't my first time directing a show containing nudity, but it was the first time I had directed actors to have actual sexual contact onstage. It was also my first time performing in such a show. I had never had intercourse onstage, let alone in front of a packed house of three hundred paying audience members. But it was all happening tonight.

I glanced over at my costar. She was probably terrified. But I had a lot of faith in her. I felt incredibly lucky to have her, considering she and I were never supposed to be in this production. But things had worked out the way they had. There was no helping it.

I stepped out onto the stage to thank the audience for coming to the show and immediately saw lots of familiar faces. My heart skipped a beat as I began to speak.

*****

10 weeks before Opening Night

I pored over the script I had written one last time. On the surface, it was about the death of a relationship. But it had a surprise twist at the end, which revealed that the whole thing had been more about the relationship we have with death. It wasn't the first play I had written, but it was the best so far, in my opinion. I had tentatively named it Love/Loss.

I glanced around the large room I called my study. It was actually closer to a library, done in an Old English style, with overstuffed leather chairs, and dark wood. It was a dream of mine to someday own a house like this--a mansion, basically--and now it was mine. I'm a lucky man.

My name is Gavin Dillinger, and luck has been a recurring theme throughout my life. I had been lucky enough to get on all the sports teams for which I had tried out in high school. I always received lead roles in the school plays and in the local community theater. After that, I was accepted into my first choice of colleges. I breezed through my accounting major with no serious hiccups. And directly after graduation, I had landed a job with a prestigious accounting firm in Columbus, Ohio, only a few hours away from my hometown of Pittsburgh.

Then, at twenty-eight years old, I won 81 million dollars in the lottery. I promptly retired from my accounting career and went back home. I bought a mansion in the North Hills of Pittsburgh, and then I bought the community theater I had grown up performing in. That was two years ago.

The venue is called the Eidolon. It is fairly large for a community theater, seating around 300 people. It is shaped like an arena--in theater we call it 'in the round'--and has stadium seating on all four sides, looking down onto the stage. The audience enters at the north side of the theater through the main doors which break up the floor-level seating on that side. Consequently, the south side is usually the preferred seating, with the east and west sides being a close second. But shows in this type of theater need to be staged to take advantage of all four sides. You don't want to snub paying customers by having them stare at the actors' backs for the entire show. It can be a challenge, but it's a lot of fun, too.

Prior to my ownership, it was run by an older man who was into the classic Broadway musicals--Carousel, Oklahoma, West Side Story... You get the point. They did stuff that was extremely family friendly and cast actors without much experience or talent. And as such, the theater wasn't really taken all that seriously. Pittsburgh is a hotbed of community theater, ranging from high school-quality shows to professional productions put on by the Civic Light Orchestra, among others, and I wanted to lift the profile of my new establishment.

When I took over ownership two years ago, I shook things up. Many of the regulars--directors, actors, and patrons--weren't happy with me. But I didn't want to continue to do the same things that had been done for years, resulting in a serious critical downturn. I wanted to bring in some real talent. And I wanted to incorporate shows with more adult themes. We still do some of the family friendly stuff. But now we have broadened our audience and it has worked out wonderfully. Ticket sales are up and there has been a buzz around some of our more adult shows.

Right out of the gate, I put on the stage play of Lolita. My actress was over eighteen, but she looked younger, which fit the part nicely. There was a good bit of nudity and some simulated sex. Many of our long-time patrons boycotted the show, which only made room for a younger audience, hungry for edgier productions. It was a resounding success.

I followed it up with the musical Oh! Calcutta! The actors had numerous scenes where they were completely nude and it too, sold out shows. After that I produced a play that I had written myself. It didn't have the name recognition of the other shows, so ticket sales were lower, but I got glowing reviews from local theater critics. It encouraged me to do more, and I did.

After two years of this, I finally feel like my theater has found its groove. We have retained most of our audience from before, who enjoyed the Disney musicals and Arsenic and Old Lace-style plays. And now we have a more critical, adult following as well. I only run three or four adult-themes shows per year, but we tend to sell just as many seats as we do with the popular musicals. Like I said, I consider myself pretty lucky.

I wrote my most recent play with certain actors in mind. I had actually discussed my ideas about the play with the married couple who would become my leads, and they had confirmed their desire to be involved before I had even written it. With them in mind, the words just flowed out of my brain and into my laptop.

Normally, the next step would be to have auditions. But, seeing as there were only four people in the cast, and two of those were already on board, I decided just to make some calls. Within a weekend, I had my cast and stage crew locked up.

*****

Saturday evening, 8 weeks before Opening Night

I had invited my cast and crew to a catered party at my place for a readthrough of the script. Some of them had never been to my house, so after they arrived, I gave them the obligatory tour, ending with the showstopper--a huge inground pool completely enclosed in glass walls so it could be used all year long. It was one of the biggest reasons I had bought the house and it never failed to impress.

After the tour, we took seats around my large dining room table and ate while we talked. I always liked to spend some time getting to know the people I would be working with before we jumped right into business. I sat at the head of the table. My two leads, David and Caroline Parker, sat to my right, while my supporting actors, Grant Custer and Carly Stein, sat to my left.

David and Caroline were in their late twenties and had been married for three years. Each of them were blond-haired and blue-eyed, and they both had the physique of people who were avid runners. They were lean and toned and looked like the typical young middle-class couple. The play had been written with them in mind, and I couldn't envision anyone else in those roles. Within a matter of weeks, they would be fully nude and having real sex on stage. The thought sent a little vibration through my chest.

Grant was a very handsome black guy who was around the same age as David and Caroline. He had been one of my staunchest supporters throughout the tumultuous transfer of management and we had grown to be close friends. Approaching Carly for the other role had been his idea.

Carly was a gorgeous brunette with a beautiful body and solid breasts--which were prominently displayed in tons of bikini photos on her Instagram--and she hadn't been an easy sell, because of the nudity that was required for her role. Grant was a good friend of hers and he helped me talk her into accepting the role, promising that we would take every precaution to ensure that no photos or video would be taken by audience members. Secretly, I couldn't wait to see what she looked like under those bikinis.

It wasn't traditionally necessary to invite the stage crew for a readthrough, but I wanted them to feel as valued as the cast. Kaitlyn Crosby and Quinn Sellers were beside Carly on the left, while Dusty Carter and Sharon Prentiss were on the right. All four of them were my stagehands, with Kaitlyn serving as the stage manager. At the opposite end of the table was Ron Singer. He would be running the lights and sound.

Kaitlyn was a mousy little redhead who had recently graduated high school. Her long, curly, ginger hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she wore glasses with thick dark frames, which probably seemed cool to her, but reminded me of some of the quiet nerdy girls I went to school with. She wore non-descript clothing--sweats, hoodies, baggy jeans, etc.--that weren't exactly terrible looking, but they did nothing flattering for her body. I was on the fence about whether I found her attractive. It didn't really matter anyway since she would be working behind the scenes. She had practically begged me for the opportunity to be the stage manager, wanting the experience before going off to college to study theater. I wouldn't normally have allowed someone so young to be involved with this production, but I had received the blessing of her parents, so I figured if they thought she could handle it, I should give her the experience.

Quinn was a nerd. He looked and acted like a nerd. Not that that was necessarily a bad thing. He was tall with a moderate build but was surprisingly strong for his physique. He was also a pretty good actor, excelling at supporting roles which required him to be the funny best friend, and when he wasn't performing on stage he was always volunteering to work backstage. I had worked with him a bunch of times and he was extremely reliable, which you didn't always get when dealing with divas--male and female--who craved the spotlight.

Dusty was your typical surfer dude. He had long, blond hair and always wore tank tops with board shorts. He was probably the only one who hadn't driven a car to my house. I was sure if I looked outside, I would find his long board propped against my steps. But he was strong as well, having the biceps and pecs of a gym rat. He was also the comedy relief of the group.

Sharon was a MILF. She was probably six or seven years older than me, and she had a very pretty face. Her body seemed nice as well, and I couldn't help checking out her toned ass under the gray yoga pants she was wearing. She was physically fit and apparently didn't mind showing it off in tight leggings. I had worked with her a few times before, and she was a really good stage manager in her own right. She, along with Dusty and Quinn, would be working under Kaitlyn, who was the youngest among them. I made a mental note to keep an eye on that dynamic. I wanted not only to make sure that Kaitlyn knew what she was doing, but also that the older three gave her the respect that she needed to do her job.

Lastly, at the other end of the table, was Ron. He was the oldest in the group, being in his fifties, and was tall and thin. He wore glasses and often sported a trucker cap, even when inside. To be honest, he reminded me of Dale Gribble from King of the Hill, and sometimes when I looked at him, I couldn't help but chuckle. He was a fantastic light and sound man, however, and I respected him a great deal.

After we ate, and the help I had hired cleared the table, we began the readthrough. The four actors read their parts, while I read the stage directions and the scene descriptions. The first scene began with Caroline, whose name in the play was Josie, and Carly, who was playing her best friend Lynn. The opening scene had them at Josie's apartment, trying on bikinis that they had bought in preparation for a trip to the beach.

When I wrote the scene, I had wanted to set the stage right away that this was an adult show. Both women would be fully nude on stage as they tried on a handful of swimsuits, while talking about Josie's relationship with her boyfriend Josh. As the scene progressed, it was established that Josie is head over heels in love.

The next scene was between the male leads. David and Grant, who played Josh and Trace respectively, are at a bar discussing their relationships. Trace, the best friend, is unsatisfied with his string of short-term lovers, while Josh couldn't be more in love with Josie. Trace is jealous and asks Josh for advice. Throughout the dialogue, it becomes obvious to everyone but Josh that Trace secretly has feelings for his best friend's girl, Josie.

As we continued to read, we got to a love scene involving Josh and Josie. As David and Caroline read through the scene, they giggled nervously, their faces turning red. During the scene, Josie is seducing Josh in sexy lingerie. I read the stage directions, explaining that Josie would give Josh a lap dance, then pull his boxers down and begin to blow him. Once he was hard, she would turn around, pull her panties to the side, and take him inside her. She would fuck him for a to-be-determined period of time, after which Josh would come. Of course, David would have to simulate the orgasm, since I needed him to save it for later in the play, and I doubted it would be possible for him to reach orgasm twice during the show. After the fake orgasm, while David was still inside his wife, the lights would go down and the scene would end, enabling them to disengage from one another. I purposefully wrote the next scene without him in it, to give him time to lose the erection.

Everyone's wide eyes were on David and Caroline, smiling uncomfortably at the embarrassment visible on their flushed faces. Kaitlyn, my young stage manager, looked the most uncomfortable, keeping her wide eyes glued to the pages in front of her. Maybe it was a mistake having an 18-year-old participate in this, even from behind the scenes. I would have to see how she handled it as we got into rehearsals.

Making our way through the script to the last scene of Act One, Josh gets into a terrible car accident and Josie has a nervous breakdown. We continued immediately into the second act, with Josh recuperating in bed, and Josie's mental state beginning to deteriorate as her anxiety and fear begin to take over her life. During the second scene of Act Two, she reminisces about what her life with Josh used to be, and there is another sex scene presented as a flashback.

In the scene, Josh and Josie enter their apartment already kissing and making out, as if they had started on the way up the stairs. They are tearing each other's clothes off until Josie is bottomless, wearing only a bra. Josh pushes her down into a chair, then spreads her legs and goes down on her. During the scene, she is talking dirty to him, working him up as he eats her pussy. I specifically left the dialogue blank because I wanted Caroline to improvise. I wanted it to sound natural and spontaneous rather than rehearsed.

"During that scene," I said to David, "I want you to try to make her come." I looked at Caroline and said, "Do your best to have an orgasm at this point, if you are able. Try to keep a rough count of the time in your head. If it goes beyond like two minutes, then fake it. Obviously, we can't interrupt the flow of the play for ten minutes so you guys can do this."

Caroline blushed profusely and glanced over at David, who was staring at the script with wide eyes and a smile.

We picked up where we left off. Throughout Josie's mental collapse, her friend Lynn is extremely empathetic, consoling her and standing by her side throughout the process. Josh's friend Trace, however, makes no appearance during Josh's recovery. Instead, he too, tries to be there for Josie, in the form of phone calls. As time progresses throughout the play, we see him dropping hints to her about his feelings and trying to win her affections, which angers her.

As we approached the end of the script, Josh begins to recuperate and get his strength back, but as he does, Josie becomes increasingly paranoid. She fears that Josh will leave her as soon as he is feeling well enough to leave the apartment. The final scene of the play contained the last sex scene.

Josie comes home from work and immediately begins to take her work clothes off. She is panicked and is talking to Josh as he sits up in bed. He is distant and withdrawn, not saying much, and she is distraught and crying. She decides to use sex to try and persuade him to stay with her, so she uses her mouth on him until he is hard, then crawls on top of him and fucks him in the bed. Both of them are totally nude.

"I know this is asking a lot, guys, but I'm going for realism here," I explained. "Josie has a desperate need to please Josh at this point. She is going to do everything in her power to ensure that he has an orgasm. I want you guys to try and do that for real. David, it will take a lot of concentration on your part, I am sure. You have a little more time, because Caroline will be going through Josie's monologue during the sex scene. Josie is spilling her heart out, doing her best to convince Josh that they belong together. I think we could take up to five minutes or so for the scene. I've written a lot of lines for you here, Caroline, but I want you guys to play it by ear. You know each other intimately. If it seems like David is close, but not quite there, feel free to improvise, to keep it going a little longer. We could maybe go an additional minute or so, but I wouldn't take it any longer than that. David, at some point, you may just have to fake it again if you can't get there."

They both nodded, looking as uncomfortable as before. But I had told them what to expect as I was writing it, and they were both fully on board. Caroline had previously done a nude scene on stage for me, but this would be a first for David. And obviously, neither of them had ever had sex on stage, so it was going to take a lot of rehearsal and trust to get the scenes down just right.

We went back to the script. After Josh comes, Josie reaches down and begins to masturbate, striving for her own orgasm. I explained that at this point the stage lights would go down and a spotlight would focus just on Josie's face as she masturbates. I wanted the audience to be fixated on her facial expressions as she makes herself come.

"Caroline, hopefully you can hold off on having an orgasm when you and David are having sex, because this is when I need you to have one. Obviously, if you come early, or you can't come at all, you can use your acting skills and fake it here. But I would really like you to try to have an orgasm at this point, with the spotlight highlighting your face. Everything else will be pitch black. I'll explain why in a moment."r"

http://crystal-harris-sum.blogspot.com/2011/08/christel-khalil-christel-khalilp08cbs.html

http://cs.trains.com/members/ludiwigi/default.aspx

http://cs.trains.com/members/qikukopi/default.aspx

http://cszone.pl/page.php?id=1024

http://cszone.pl/page.php?id=1114&comments=1

http://cszone.pl/page.php?id=1118&comments=1

http://cszone.pl/page.php?id=1400&ratings=1

http://ctring.h.fc2.com/link2.html

http://cuaquithaycho.blogspot.com/2008/11/69-cng-dng-ca-cy-rau-ng-om.html

http://cuhkacs.org/~benng/Bo-Blog/view.php?go=comment&page=1023

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

If You Have To... Ch. 04

A Femboys Life Ch. 01

Self Discipline Pt. 01